We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Software Engineer for a challenging and exciting role in our application team to help us adopt innovative new technologies.
As a software engineer, you will participate in the design, implementation, and deployment of the software modules that collect analyze and send the sensorial collected data at the factories into our cloud platform.
• Develop software for Linux based terminal units.
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional multidisciplinary system.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
• MUST: BSc degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study.
• MUST: At least 3 years practical experience of software development in one or more of native programming languages such as C, C++ or Rust.
• MUST: Deep understanding and experience working with Linux OS/embedded Linux.
• (Advantage) Rust programming.
• (Advantage) Experience working with cloud services such as AWS, GCE or similar.
• Self-learner- Fast and efficient autodidact abilities.
• Team player – Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Problem solver.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV email@example.com, or click “Apply now”.