We are looking for a passionate independent full stack developer which will enhance our internal and external web and mobile apps, and join our growing web\mobile development team.
• Work on many aspects of the applications: Frontend, Backend, Infrastructure, Cloud.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Create, document and communicate designs, work plans, and code improvements.
• MUST: BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or any other software development/ computer related.
• MUST: Proven experience with software in at least a few significantly-different platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Web, Systems, DevOps etc…).
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Ability (and passion!) to work independently and as part of a team, and quickly learn new technologies and systems.
• MUST: At least 1-year experience with web development technologies.
• Advantage: Knowledge and experience in React\NodeJs\ React-Native.
• Advantage: Knowledge and experience in Mobile technologies( Android, IOS).
• Advantage: Software community involvement (opensource, publications\blogs).
Our current stack:
Web: React\Redux, NodeJS, MongoDB + InfluxDB
Mobile: React Native (in the near future)
CI\CD: Gitlab CI integrated with Kubernetes
* we are very open for changes and adapt to best technologies\libraries, happy to hear suggestions.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, or click “Apply now”.