We are looking for a junior, self-motivated Software Developer to join our team, design and develop software solutions.
As a software engineer, you will participate in the design, implementation, and deployment of the software modules that integrate into our system, and build the backbone of our cloud platform and in-field systems
• Develop software for Linux based terminal units.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional multidisciplinary system.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
• Design and implement web interfaces.
• MUST: BSc OR 3rd/4th year student in Computer Science or similar technical field of study.
• MUST: Hands on experience with Linux OS.
• MUST: Programming skills.
• (Advantage) Experience working with databases.
• (Advantage) Experience working with cloud services such as AWS, GCE or similar.
• (Advantage) Python programming.
• (Advantage) Rust programming.
• Self-learner – Fast and efficient autodidact abilities.
• Team player – Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Problem solver.
• Willing and able to travel to customers’ sites abroad.
• (Advantage) “hands work” person – capable and willing to join field installation team from time to time.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, or click “Apply now”.