We are looking for a DevOps engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Python and Linux, Docker & Kubernetes, we’d like to meet you
• Implement integrations requested by customers.
• Establish and maintain CI/CD environment.
• Build tools to reduce the occurrence of errors and improve customer experience.
• Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors .
• Investigate and resolve technical issues .
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
• 1-3 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
• Experience with Shell scripting under Linux environment.
• Familiar with network topology and protocols.
• Experience with Python (1-3 years).
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (1-3 years).
• Experience with data migration.
• Experience with deployment methods.
• Experienced with AWS and GCP (1-3 years).
• (Advantage): CI/CD work experience.
• Self-learner- Fast and efficient autodidact abilities.
• Team player – excellent interpersonal skills.
• Problem solver.
Interested? To apply, email us your CV email@example.com, or click “Apply now”.